Monday, December 8, 2008

Dozens hurt as riots rage across Greece

http://m.cnn.com/cnn/ne/world/detail/209454;.live5ib

So...

(And I will admit about asking my Greek expert about this yesterday, and she couldn't help...)

Teen throws a BOMB at a police car.

Police shoot anarchist teen, who threw a BOMB at them.

People riot in support of the anarchist teen.

Maybe I am being culturally insensitive, but that seems a little f'ed up to me.

Not that believe that anyone should be shot, but...bomb throwing seems to me to be a reasonably good reason to shoot someone.

If I were to stop throwing bombs, I ask all of you, please don't riot.

That seems...

Odd.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I wasn't able to help! I did talk to my mom about it. (Am I correct in assuming that I'm the so-called "expert"?)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.