Thursday, February 12, 2009

This man is a bastard

British doctor who kicked off vaccines-autism scare may have lied, newspaper says | Booster Shots | Los Angeles Times:

"Dr. Andrew Wakefield, the British physician who jump-started the scare about a link between the measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism, manipulated and changed data to make his case in the 1998 Lancet paper, according to an investigation by the Sunday Times of London. The purported link has subsequently been refuted by a large number of epidemiological studies."


A) I have a fairly good understanding of Autism, thanks to the brilliant work that my mother does, and the lessons she has imparted to me.

B) I am a parent who has had my child immunized.

C) Ruining It For the Rest of Us did really inform me regarding those who refuse to vaccinate.

D) He lied, what tired trope are you going to use now to "protect" your children, hippies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.