Sunday, June 27, 2010

And now...the end is near


TEA and I are headed home today (thought TEA asked if I had something to do tomorrow so he could stay another night, which I do, and I will get to that later) and I am looking forward to see my dog, the cat and maybe...my housemate.


Yesterday, I relaxed, while TEA went kayaking, fishing, and watched the USA v. Ghana (see previous post) and then while eating wonderful nachos, we watched The Mummy Returns (which was only saved by Rachel Weisz, see image at the right, you are welcome, FAU.) and then an early turn in.

So....what do I have to do tomorrow? Paige is coming! Yay! She is bringing her MAIN SQUEEZE with her, but...Paige! In Albany! This rocks!

Though it does mean that I have to spend a shitton of time cleaning my apartment, convincing myself and Paige that I do not live in squalor. Just near squalor, the suburbs of squalor...Squalor Heights.

And then, after Paige and Main Squeeze head back to Tejas, TEA and I head to Maine.

Do you know what this means? My summer is over. I have nothing else planned and that is okay. I am assuming that I will head down to NYC to see friends, and maybe even get down to Valatie to visit FAU and his home.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the pic. Have fun with Paige. And yes, you need to come to Valatie before Labor Day.

    - FAU

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.