Friday, August 19, 2011

Yes, it is all my fault...

I waited too long to put further plans into place but...

Dear Lord!

Why can't (REDACTED)'s ticketing system work properly? If you have a problem with my billing address, why are you not telling me that? Oh, and why are you billing my (REDACTED) credit card? That's not how it is supposed to work! If the systems see a problem with the billing address, it should not bill the card. Period. Let alone seven times. Yes, (REDACTED), you did credit back my card six times, but what about that one charge? When am I going to see that? You have been paid and I do not have a ticket.

And (REDACTED), Anna at Web Support was wonderful. She was patient, and understood why I was close to blowing my stack. You need to empower her to make more decisions. This could have been resolved in ten minutes, but twelve hours later, it still is not.

Thank you to security services at (REDACTED) Bank. You were helpful and thank you for notifying me that there was weird activity on my card.

Okay, on to a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.