Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Blue Eyed Soul of a Tuesday

Your kiss...is on my list
For some reason, this song popped into my head last night and it was...not a complete badness.


It is an odd song to just pop up though, isn't it?

Speaking of Music

I saw the "Ramblin' Jug Stompers" at McGeary's last night.

Generally, the live music that I see at bars, taverns, pubs, and venues such as this are annoying background music but this was wonderful. I like a lot of roots music, generally, but I do not go out of my way to listen to it, and then I stop by some place and here music like this. It made me very happy. You should check them out.

Local Honey and Such

I have been encouraging a friend to eat 518 local honey as they have been spending more time in this area lately than they have in a decade. When I stopped at the TWFM last weekend, I went looking for it (as well as radishes...).

This leads me to my question: Can you get local honey at your Hannaford, Wegman's, Price Chopper, ShopRite, or Trader Joe's? (I actually think that you can get it at Fresh Market...which is odd. Oh ad did I miss a local grocery store?) No. (At least, I do not think so and I am happy for corrective action on this.)

Why local honey? Well, for the simple fact that it can help with seasonal allergies. That alone makes it awesome, but there are other reasons related to sustainability and locavorism that I have ranted about before.

Randomness

Do you find it irksome when you find people who are railing against the safety net and support system of the government have a vitae that includes attending a state university and employment with the state?

Do I know anyone who lives in Lynn, Massachusetts?

Today is another "Super Tuesday": Does anyone care?

My father is going to try BBQ at Arthur Bryant's today. I am very very happy for him.

Finally...the ECard at the Day

someecards.com - I value your opinion as long as you don't offer it.

Actually, I don't value your opinion at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.