Monday, May 7, 2012

A Case of the Mondays

The Budos Band Makes Me Happy

How can you not love them?

The Ducks Are Ready For Summer
See?

The ducks were just hanging out in the pool waiting for the summer to begin.

The Avengers
Did you see it?

What did you think? TEA and I saw it over the weekend and he stated that he thought that Iron Man was a better movie but his opinion changed (and he appreciated the movie more) as the day went on. I have a couple of opinions about the film, mostly related to small disappointments that the film was not a Whedonesque as I expected it to be and that there were fewer jokes that left me feeling uncomfortable than I expected. Mark Ruffalo was amazing as Bruce Banner and my first impression of all the performers was that it was amazing to see actors on screen with movie stars and they way that each of them manages their craft. It was a lovely summer film.

And then there is this...

Via Happy Place.

Mad Men
Oh, Pete Campbell! You are a bastard. You cannot do that to Rory! Damn you, Pete!

And Finally

someecards.com - Thanks to the teachers who instilled in me such a love of English that I'm perpetually mortified when reading the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.