Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Note from the Lionheart

Wednesday evening, JMFJT and I went to the Lionheart for a couple of drinks and to just chill out.

As we were sitting inside (the weather was crappy), I decided to put something on the jukebox.

"What did I put on?", you ask.

Deciding to be cheeky, I put on Cher's Half-Breed.

Proctor (the bartender and all around good guy) heard the music start and bellowed, "WHO THE F*** PUT THIS ON?"

He looked over and saw JMFJT and I laughing and then exclaimed, "YOU! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, (REDACTED)?"

One of the reasons that this is funny, hilarious even, is that (REDACTED) loves music to an almost autistic level.

I am still chuckling about it.

Edit at 19:18 EDT:

JMFJT has indicated that (REDACTED) should be known as Boston henceforth.

She is also very angry that she has a conference call at 8 pm while the New York Football Giants are kicking off.

I believe that she should own it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.