Wednesday, December 22, 2010

There has to be a word for this...

Ever know that you have to be someplace early and then you wake up two hours before you have to wake?

Do you then stay up and putz around; reading, responding to e-mails, catching up on television?

Do you find yourself wanting to sleep for fifteen minutes, knowing that you still have time?

Do you then ignore the alarms you have set and end up running 45 minutes late?

Will someone create a neologism to reflect what happens to me at least once a month?

(Yes, I know I should just stop doing it, but...I am able to get to wear I need to go and made everything on time this morning...one of these days though.)



2 comments:

  1. I am all too familiar with this. I think I'm doing it right now, actually! !@#$%^%$# Better get my ass in gear!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.