Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dreams

I had a dream last night that had a series of elements that have been recurrent ...

A) The broken iPhone. In this case, the phone was broken in half. My fear is that when I replace the screen (or the phone itself) is that the broken
iPhone is still going to be a plot element in my dreams.

B) Being involved in crime. I will get more into this in C) but there have been a series of dreams lately that require me to be part of the organizing force in a bank robbery.

C) Like the members of the crime planners, everyone in my dreams has been grossly incompetent. Which sets up more doubt and conflict and puts me in a position of failure. It has been lovely.

Please donate to Movember!

http://us.movember.com/mospace/392590

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.