Saturday, December 5, 2009

Albany Food

FAU and I were discussing dining options in Albany and he made the statement that Italian and Indian are the two best represented cuisines in the city.

While I do not disagree with the statement, it seems wrong to me.

Does anyone else have an opinion?

In addition, Burger Centric is brilliant in concept, and the service was attentive, the food, while tasty, was not worth the effort.

With better bread, a lot of things would be forgiven.

For the record, I had the Curry Burger, while my friend had the Surf and Turf Burger.

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing okay about anything called a "surf and turf burger."

    ReplyDelete
  2. A burger with poached shrimp. It seemed like it could be awesome, but bad bread leads to poor execution.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.