Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dreams

Periodically, I have the oddest adventure dream.

Justine Bateman, Michael Shanks, and I are locked in a tropical prisoner of war camp y Nazis. Not people pretending to be Nazis, or Nazi-light groups like REDACTED, but goose-stepping, German speaking, Volkswagen making Nazis.

Yes, I was beaten.

No, I did not hook up with Justine Bateman.

Yes, Michael Shanks yelled at me in a petulant way.

We escaped, as we always do, by stealing two enameled and chromed diver boats from the Vietnam era. (For example, picture the USS Cohoes combined with something that Xzibit would present at the end of Pimp My Ride.) I went off with Justine, while Michael covered our escape and then followed along behind us.

There were suitable explosions and moments of pathos fitting with an action/adventure based dream.

I do not know what it means, but...I am sure I will have it again in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.