Monday, June 7, 2010

Three Beers

While I was primarily drinking Long Trail IPA, I did have the opportunity to try three beers that were made in and around where I was staying in the Berkshires.



On Friday, with dinner, I had the Opa Opa IPA which was...not good. I barely finished it. Something with it disagreed with me. (And I did have a Utica Club a couple of days previous to this, so...it wasn't me being a snob.)



On Saturday, with lunch, I tried the Berkshire Brewing Company Maibock Lager which was tasty and had a very nice finish. I recommend it as a passable if tasty lager.



With dinner though, I had the Berkshire Brewing Company Lost Sailor IPA which tastes the way that I envision heaven tasting. It was the perfect ale for a warm late spring evening and paired really well with a grilled dinner.

Now that you have heard some of my suggestions and recommendations, what malted beverage do you prefer for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.