Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dual Spires

I loved Twin Peaks.



The other night, my brother called and asked me if I had watched Psych from the night before. Of course I hadn't. I do not watch that program (partially because I can't see Dule Hill as anything other than an assistant to the President) and told my brother that, including that reason.

He insisted that I watch the show. Because he rarely insists on anything,I watched and I am so glad that I did.

Pysch did an homage to Twin Peaks and did it well. It was funny, and more to the point, none of the gags (and there were a lot of them) seemed forced.

Check out the review in the Boston Herald.

You can watch Psych's Dual Spires episode on Hulu.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't it great? I didn't realize the season was back. Catching the episode was a surprise and the Twin Peaks homage was a really nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the references were so good, and the re-imagining of the credits was wonderful.

    I am not a fan of the show, but I appreciated it even more.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.