Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bullet Points for Saturday Morning

Some of these I am going to write up, others I am just going to leave as is.


  • Who knew that some people find Jon Krakauer to be a turn on?
  • There is a certain type of guy that wears t-shirts with howling Timber Wolves on them, isn't there?
  • Ashley and I had dinner at NWBB.  Pictures to follow.
  • Ashley did teach me an important trick regarding my iPhone and battery life.  Thank you, Ashley.
  • Teacher Dave and I had lunch with the Egg Man (and I was able to get a picture of the pulled pork sandwich.)
  • If you are looking for something fun to do tonight, there is a fund raiser at Red Square (4 the Kids), I may be there...depending on...
  • It is the opening day of Little League for TEA.  Parade at 10, first game at 4.
  • In between then, I am bowling to benefit the UAG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.