Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Comic Book Movie

What comic book do you want to see on the big screen?

With Thor, Green Lantern and a handful of others coming out this summer, I had a conversation last night about what comic book I wanted to see turned into a movie, and without thinking about, I said...

Invincible


Why?

Because it is the best book out there (and much better than "The Walking Dead" which is also by Kirkman, and I know that some of you will say, "Heresy," but...well...you are wrong.) and think about it for a little bit. It has all the elements of of the classic comic series (lost parent, too much power too soon, aliens, flights and tights, and a big reveal that changes everything) and it could be everything that one could hope for from a summer film.

But, do you have one that you would like to see?

1 comment:

  1. Not a movie. I want an HBO series for Preacher.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.