Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Morning Bullet Points

  • I realize that it more than a little self involved to complain about the rain in terms of my life, especially when people are flooded out of their homes and such but I am going to do it anyway.  If I thought that there was a malevolent force in the universe responsible for all the bad things (AIDS, Tornadoes, Light Beer), I would assume that S/He was doing this because I am serious about training.  
  • As part of my training, I have given up on tobacco use.  Yesterday, I was in bed by 9:00.  My head was aching and I was feeling like ass and the slightest disturbance of my (a text message, phone call, or the sound of the rain on the window) quiet was enough to set me off.  It was not nice.  I mean, I have been happy all summer long and then at the end I choose to do this to myself?  WHAT WAS I THINKING?
  • I am better today and will be even better tomorrow.  
  • Everything that comes out of Tina Brown's mouth makes me angry.  I will never forgive her for ruining reading favorites and now I am thinking that she should be deported.
  • Oh, Hipster Hitler!

    Episode 1 - Book from Hipster Hitler on Vimeo.

  • I forgot to mention it, but TEA painted me his own version of the Nott Memorial, framed it and gave it to me for my birthday.  It made me very happy.

3 comments:

  1. You need to scan in TEA's Nott Memorial and post it. Or just email it to me, I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should. It is a wonderful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAU, I will take a picture of it and mail it to you.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.