Thursday, March 15, 2012

I can hear them chirping in the air tonight...

• I slept with the windows open last night and heard the birds, bugs, and other fauna chirp away. It was really nice even if it was quite chilly this morning.

• Most people that make it to my phone have their own text tone. It allows me to decide to be excited or not about what I am about to receive. Someone on set on MSNBC is using the same tone for texts and it freaks me out when I hear it through the television. Like a feeling of hope and dread at the same time. (No, it not my ex-wife. She has a great tone that was once mean spirited but now makes me chuckle.)

• Speaking of MNSBC, I love The Rachel Maddow Show and it is almost appointment viewing for me and when I am to tune in, I look forward to seeing...well...Rachel. Last night when I tuned in, I saw...Ezra Klein. Yes, he is a wunderkind. Yes, he is brilliant. No, he is not Rachel.

• "Luck" has been canceled. Why? Horses are dying like it is Free Burrito Day at Taco Bell. For a show that had so much promise and so many accolades, this has to be disappointing but, even though I hate horses (big, dumb, skittish) animals dying for entertainment is unnecessary.

• Finally, a very happy birthday to a good man. Happy Birthday, FAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.