Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sexy Pet Costumes?




So, I was listening to "Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me" and the story about sexy Halloween costumes for your pets made me think that there are a lot of sad & scary people out there.

Seriously? You want to dress your animal up, fine. You think that Halloween is the perfect time to tart it up, okay. I think sets of people are kind of odd, but the the combination of this two groups is pathetic.

I am...ugh...disappointed in humanity yet again.

http://www.3wishes.com/petcostumes.asp


4 comments:

  1. Why buy your pet a costume? It's just one more thing he'll have to pack when he runs the hell away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People who dress their pets are comparable to those people who refer to pets as children/kids and there is a special place in secular Hell for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't chastise me when you see the adorable picture of all three of my girls dressed up for Halloween on facebook. (FYI, it's a "sea theme" and Iris is a shark.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karma, I will still judge but I am sure that the pictures will be adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.