Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weird and Disturbing

I had an awful dream this morning.

Zombies.

I was trapped in a building that was vaguely institutional with a well forested hill behind it.

The zombies attacked without warning and the power went out immediately. So, it was dark and terrifying and I was trying to protect TEA from everyone, zombies and people alike. Typical to the normal zombie attack, the people were as inhumane as the living dead.

I ended up losing TEA when we had to abandon the building and I watched with horror as he was ripped apart by three of the undead.

I screamed in the dream and started running frantically.

As I was running, Michael Moore stepped out and yelled, "Cut and Print!"

But...TEA was still dead.

I woke up exhausted and terrified.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.