Monday, June 21, 2010

Bourdain on Food

I agree with the statement wholeheartedly.

Secondly, via the Dinner Party Download, Anthony Bourdain's favorite dinner party joke.

Why did Jesus cross the road?

Someone nailed him to a chicken.

My war on fast food | Anthony Bourdain | Life and style | The Guardian:

"I am still genuinely angry at vegetarians. A�shocking number of vegetarians and even vegans have surprised me with an occasional sense of humour, refrained from hurling animal blood at me, even befriended me. I have even knowingly had sex with one. But what I've seen of the world since my first book was published has, if anything, made me angrier at anyone not a Hindu who turns up their nose at a friendly offer of meat."

Thanks, Lemon for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.