Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What Should I Do?

I have friends flying in from Texas next week to hang out in Albany.

I do have a couple of things planned already (State Museum to see the 9-11 exhibit because my goal is to make people I love and care about cry over a tragedy and some food venue related places, Wolff's for the World Cup, Lionheart for Happy Hour to people watch, the Palais at 3:30 in the morning, et cetera, and one of the days is being taken over by a trip to the Berkshires.) but I am looking for more options.

What would you do that is fun and cheap in the Capital District?

4 comments:

  1. Day trip to Great Barrington... You got the Rockwell museum and the Barrington Brewery! Oh and I can have fill a growler for me too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That may not be a bad idea. Plus the is Mass MoCA...

    Thanks, John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about 1st Friday events (if they'll be here for that...) or the Troy Farmers' Market (it's the priciest of all markets in the area, but lots to see/eat/buy for visitors...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, First Friday would be perfect but they are only going to be here Monday through Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.