Thursday, February 3, 2011

And I have nothing say...

But I am going to say things anyway...


  • I decided against the Bachelor Auction, not because it isn't a great charity but because I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up in front of people and have myself bid upon.  It isn't that I am unaccustomed to playing the fool, it is just that I don't want to be embarrassed
  • This irritates me to no end.  A week or two ago, a woman confronted me at the store regarding this and then walked over to her huge SUV and drove off.  The irony was not lost upon me.
  • Pitchers and catchers report in ten days.  At least for the Mets.
  • Governor Cuomo's budget is...interesting.  That's all I am going to say about that.
  • Come out and support local artist's tomorrow, especially my friend FPR, at the First Friday events.
  • I really don't want to do anything for the Super Bowl.  Do you have any plans?
Okay, I am done.

I sent this to TEA yesterday and it has been all over various social networks but I should share it here.  It makes me smile.


2 comments:

  1. "I decided against the Bachelor Auction, not because it isn't a great charity but because I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up in front of people and have myself bid upon."

    Ditto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin, did it seem that some people were encouraging you to do it in order to have more than a chuckle at your expense?

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.