Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And I was behind the curve on this...

Remember last week when I raved about the food (especially the poached eggs on toast at the Pearl Street Diner) and provided a picture? It would have been better if I had a cool Hipstamatic-esque filter to make the diner food look wonderful and vintage. Yesterday, Gizmodo had an updated list of all the necessary apps(original List was from October) for the iPhone and while I was familiar with a lot of them, I had never heard of called Instagram.

Instagram posts instantly to additional sites, such as Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Foursquare as well as a couple of others.

I really like this, and I was shocked to see that there were other friends who were using in and they had never told me about it.

From this point forward, expect my pictures to have more of that wonderful classic look. You know the one that FAU hates so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.