Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Holiday Advice from someecards.com


I was going to snark something about when you are alone, you are with the only person who really loves you, but then I realized how completely crass and awful it was, and not true. I have friends and family who love me more than I love my self reasonably often, and I am okay with that, and I am grateful to have them in my life. You know, the whole celebrate the victories, lament the defeats, and to offer the kind (or not so kind words) when they are needed type of thing. Once again, I am lucky to have the awesome (in that they invoke a feeling of awe) friends and family members that I have.

So, no snark, just sincerity.

The card still makes me laugh though.

Image via someecards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.