Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I love the train but...

I really do. It is, by far, my favorite form of transportation, but...sometimes the delays are just inconvenient. I have been lucky over the past couple of years, with very few issues and over the past couple of weeks, I have been watching the weather to ensure that my travel wasn't compromised...but today...

It's not that cold, so...a weather related delay? Argh.

In addition to working on two quality hours of sleep, which was the same amount of quality television that the Chevy Chase Show produced, and really not great coffee from the Coffee Beanery, I am in hurry up and wait mode.

Here are my favorite modes of transportation:


  1. Train
  2. Walking
  3. Bike
  4. Plane
  5. Kayak
  6. Bus
  7. Rickshaw
  8. Being Carried in a Litter
  9. Hospital Gurney
  10. Car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.