Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dreams run on Dunkin.

This dream can be blamed on tamales. That is what I am going with and sticking to.

My father and I were walking through the 20 Mall in Guilderland (which is odd in and of itself) and we decided, rather he decided, to check the door on the closed Dunkin Donuts.

It was open and we went to, we took three donuts and a cooler(?) but there was never a conversation about checking the register. At that point, one of the workers came in, found us, and called his manager. He wasn't going to call the police.

He sat my father and I in the one of the booths and we waited. There was some conversation until I decided that I was done waiting around, and got up to leave and the worker put his hand on my shoulder. This allowed me to out him in an armbar and it quickly became a hostage situation.

It was weirder from there on but with every moment it is passing.

Note to self: Continue to avoid Dunkin Donuts, especially with my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.