Friday, May 4, 2012

Like a meat sandwich

Feeling the Smiths

Does the body rule the mind or does the mind rule the body? I don't know.

Damn you catchy pop songs from the 80s, especially when I felt it necessary to respond to a "How are you feeling?" with a "Still Ill" and there it went. I will have the Smiths stuck in my head for the rest of the morning. This is not a badness but I is also not a goodness. Hopefully, I am rallying (at least I feel like I am) and I will be able to spend time with the people I care about this weekend. I already cancelled my plans for this evening for fear of infecting others with my colossal ick.

Free Comic Book Day
Tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day. If you have heard of Free Comic Book Day, you do not need me to understand it. If you do not know what it is, I do not think that I can explain it to you better than the title of FREE COMIC BOOK DAY, you know?

Star Wars Day
Today is also Star Wars Day because of the pun...

Which Pun?

May the Fourth Be With You.

I know it is awful. I take no responsibly for it. The movies are pretty shi**y too.

International Firefighters' Day
I have some friends who like firemen. Today is the day to honor them.

To that end, I present to you a scene from the greatest movie about firefighters ever, Roxanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.