Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Interesting Things

News in brief:
I did not want to say anything about this yesterday because, and I may be a douche for saying it, but when i read about the "attack", I thought of Tawana Brawley. I was not surprised, but I was still saddened, when I saw that it was not true.

New York's Finest: The story has been around for the last couple of weeks, but this was the first chance that I got to see (video here) of two of NY's rapiest Finest take out their frustrations on a homeless man... (Boing Boing)

Killed Over a Bike: What bothered me about this was the narrative of this story is largely made up of postings pulled from Facebook to prove...what? This article says nothing. NOTHING! (The Daily Beast)

Am I supposed to know who these people are? Are they related to that Honey Boo Boo person? Teen Mom Cheating Scandal. I mean...Who is Amber Portwood (apparently she is in jail for five years for drug possession? WHAT THE F***?) and why does she have a baby daddy?!? I hate America.

Finally...
Has anyone else been hearing Massive Attack's Teardrop everywhere? I heard it four times yesterday (and not just because I was listening to sad bastard music on Spotify).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.