Thursday, November 20, 2008

Michelle Bachmann...in her own words...



Is this an "Urban Legend"?

Crooks and Liars has video of her performance from the other night...

Colmes: You said you were concerned during the campaign that Obama had anti American views and you said the news media should do a penetrating expose and take a look at the people and find out, are they pro-America or anti-America

Bachmann: Actually that's not what I said. It's an urban legend that was created and that's not what I said.

Colmes: I have the tape at my website Alan.com

Bachmann: What I called on Alan was for the main stream media to do their job. They failed to vet Barack Obama the way they had John McCain. That's what I was called for.

Colmes: I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out, are they pro-America or anti-America. Do you really want...

Bachmann: What I said was that I'm not qualified to say whether members views are pro or anti American. That's not my job to do.


Ladies and Gentlemen, the Representative from the Minnesota Sixth!

May the FSM Save Your Souls.

1 comment:

  1. Their is something deeply disturbing at play here! I wish they would take a great look and see what the "expose" would reveal? Do you feel that your intelligence has been insulted yet? I DO! I feel intensely disturbed and insulted at the GALL of GOP politicians! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.