Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wait...what?

Facebook | OFFICIAL HUG A JEW DAY

OK? Seriously?

Really?

This is incredibly awful on a variety of levels.

The comments set me off.

Matthew Thomas Williams (Poole Grammar School) wrote
at 6:11pm
After I have hugged the allocated Jew, can I burn it afterwards like usual?

Joey Angel Bennett (Phoenix, AZ) wrote
at 2:48pm
i rather kick a jew in the nuts....whichever i feel fit...

T.L. Steinbroner (Ventura County, CA) wrote
at 2:47pm
To all the uptight jerks who actually finds this offensive, kindly remove the the stick for your ass.


Maybe it's me. I am a fairly offensive human being, but...

The first rule of this event is...

*Every Jew that you see you must address with a hug


Seriously? Really?

I can see people running through the Diamond District trying to hug someone and getting shot...

I am curious about what someone like WordWeaverLynn would say about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.