Monday, March 29, 2010

Jenny's Top Five Singles

Jenny contributed her top five singles as part of the singles project!

Un Jour de Paix - 113

Si la paix pouvait embrasser ce monde juste un jour,
Une trêve, une pause pour que l’on sache après quoi on court.
Sait-on encore c’que signifie l’amour ?



Gravel - Ani DiFranco

And maybe you can keep me
from ever being happy
but you're not going to stop me
from having fun...




Big City Life - Mattafix

Don’t you wanna know me?
Be a friend of mine.
I’ll share some wisdom with you.
Don’t you ever get lonely,
From time to time?
Don’t let the system get you down...



Kill Yourself - Timbaland

I'm number one, you ain't nothin' but shit.
When they need a hit, I'm who they come to get.
Talk to me...



Holiday - Madonna

You can turn this world around
And bring back all of those happy days
Put your troubles down
It's time to celebrate...



Thank you, Jenny! I had never heard three of those songs until you pointed them out. That is a great result from this project that I didn't anticipate!

3 comments:

  1. You've got Mattafix twice, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and... Which songs didn't you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I fixed it.

    The Afropop one and the one that I posted twice.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.