Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday Morning

•My morning run was aborted by a personal structural failure. This does not bode well.

•Trying to figure out the best way to get across the river to Albany County (road closures & flood warnings) is requiring more brain power than I am capable of. That being said, how much of Rt. 7 is closed? Is Duncan's not available for breakfast?

•I hope that my friends that are traveling by air are able to get to their destination

•HJ77 and I were supposed to be in Southeast VT this past weekend (that was plan three). I am glad that we aren't there. I am also a bit afraid to turn on the news to see what those great towns have become.

•My hubris when it comes to acts of "God" is unfortunate.

•We do have coffee filters. I just didn't look hard enough. I am an idiot.

•We (myself, HJ77, & TEA) are planning on heading down to Hyde Park later in the week. Is the Thruway going to be open? Is 9 going to be passable?

•If anyone is affected by the flooding and evacuations, I have an extra bedroom, two couches, and beer and food. If you want shelter and company, let me know. (Yes, we are dog friendly if that is a concern.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.