Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Top 25 Songs of the 2011...so far (July)

Here is the list for July. It isn't that I forgot about it as much as I forgot about it...

1) Modern Man - Arcade Fire

2) See America Right - The Mountain Goats
3) Down By The Water - The Decemberists
4) Southwood Plantation Road - The Mountain Goats
5) Peg - Steely Dan
6) Circles - Bob Mould

7) America - Simon & Garfunkel
8) No Children - The Mountain Goats
9) Modern Love - David Bowie
10) Gaper's Delay - Holy Roman Empire
11) Today - Smashing Pumpkins

12) Dry the Rain - The Beta Band
13) Falling to Pieces - Faith No More
14) Oceanographer's Choice - The Mountain Goats
15) Freedom - Wham!
16) This Is The Day - Ivy
17) Choose Drugs - Julianna Hatfield

18) Girls Like You - The Naked and Famous
19) Jump in the River - Sinead O'Conner
20) Queen of Apology - The Sounds
21) Ricki Don't Lose That Number - Steely Dan
22) Bring One The Night/When The World Is Running Down - Sting
23) Sax and Violins - Talking Heads

24) O Girlfriend - Weezer
25) Running With The Night - Lionel Richie

I find this interesting because the year is now more than half over and only three or four songs are from the last five years. Maybe I am becoming more of an old than I thought that I was.

I would love to see what is on the list of 25 most played songs on some of my friend's iPods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.