Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Monday



Questionable Content had a great cartoon today. Sometimes the best gift is your child giving you a hug and telling you that they love you.

In light of the TAL decision to refute their report on FoxConn, the Awl has decided to go with a piece about how everyone thinks that David Sedaris is a liar. Gawker has a piece on someone else who was "duped by Mike Daisey".

In New York Magazine, David Edelstein has a great interview/essay with Will Ferrell. Highlight: "‘Okay, you don’t like it, I’m going to make sure you really hate it,’ so I would just take my time. I don’t know, it was like a perverse joy in the agony of it being so painful. I can’t explain that."

Rick Santorum was on Morning Joe. It is worth the watch.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Finally, does the act of writing something out make it true for you? Over the weekend, I sent a message to a friend, and told them something that I did not quite believe as I was typing (not that it was a falsehood, I was trying to be tactful) and as soon as I hit "Send" it became the truth. Is it the power of suggestion or something else? Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.