Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Plan

Before I get to the plan of the day, let me share two things and ask one question.

1) I am so very proud to be a Dutchman today. The Union College Skating Dutchmen defeated Harvard 3-1 last night to win their first ECAC post season tournament.

2) I watched the first ten minutes of the Atlas Shrugged movie on Netflix. I was really disappointed.

3) Why does Bully Hill advertise at the TD Banknorth Center (if you call it the Garden, I will cut you.)? I have not seen their advertisements in Buffalo or Manhattan. (Sorry, I haven't watched an Islanders or a Devils game in years.)

Okay...on to the plan:

(in no particular order)

• Laundry
• Get a good run in. (As I mentioned, yesterday's run was truncated.)
• Misc. chores
• Season finale of the Walking Dead (see new favorite image below)
• Make the best mix cd ever.
• Figure out where Union is playing next weekend (The Bracket and seedlings are announced at noon.)

Finally, special thanks to A, S, and F for being great friends. You are all awesome and I appreciate you more than I can express.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.