Sunday, October 14, 2012

Interesting Things

I realized that I had been spamming my "Friends List" on Facebook every morning with the news that I found interesting, I also realized that I had this space that I was not using.

So...Interesting Things:

AP Classes Are A Scam: Via The Atlantic, the headline speaks for itself.

That cry you heard last night emanating from the Northeast? Yeah, Derek Jeter, Captain of the New York Yankee, fractured his ankle. (ESPN)

Did that e-book cost too much? According to Mashable, Amazon announced that it will be offering credits to accounts of Kindle users due to price fixing by publishers.

Oh! Shiny! Mal Renyolds in the house! Nathan Fillion made a surprise appearance at NYCC on the Firefly Panel. (io9)

Are pictures of cats on the internet art? On Flavorwire, there is a slideshow of pictures of cats as art.
The staple remover is not cool, right? These Jac Zagorry staple removers are awesome. (Uncrate)



And finally...
Texas lost to Oklahoma by a score of 63-21 yesterday and Deadspin wondered out loud about the future of this storied program under the stewardship of Mack Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.