Monday, December 6, 2010

I have a vision

I have a vision that one day there is going to be a biopic made of my life.

(As a matter of full disclosure, it is probably because I have done something so terrifyingly awful that the public takes some sort of fascination with my rather pathetic life, and I become, for a moment, a person a interest. Yes, even my fantasies are chock full of doubt and self-loathing)

As I was explaining to Teacher Dave last week, I have an introduction scene in my head...it is me, in jeans, a black sweater, black sports coat, and Doc Marten's, smoking a cigarette, walking down a side-lit hallway, with an indie cover of Gimmie Shelter playing loudly over the credits...and yes, I want it to be a long shot.

This may be the version of the song that I want.



Yes, I know it is odd but there is a rawness to it that makes me...well, want it as my introduction.

But who plays me?

My ideal would be Philip Seymour Hoffman (he can do pudgy sanctimonious douche nearly as well as I can) but he may be too old by the time it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.