Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh, I shouldn't have eaten that

Even though my stomach had been off all day, I decided that some of my mom's goulash (which was in the freezer) would be a good idea.

It was very tasty but it also affected my dreams.

In the longest most vivid one, I was looking online and I saw that the town that I was living in was offering a brothel/meeting place/dating site (but a physical location) and that some people I know were members/clients/working there.

Dream me apparently thought this was a brilliant business plan because i rode my bike down to the location.

When I got there, and pushed open the swinging saloon hall doors, I saw a number of friends hanging out at the bar. As it was my dream, I knew everyone there and some of the couplings were odd (and strangely hilarious)(and some people were talking while others were engaged in full on coitus) and then one acquaintance came over to me, grabbed me by the hand, led me to a table in the other room and kissed me on the mouth. I kissed back for a moment but stopped myself because...well...dream me doesn't have a great reason for the stoppage, but it felt like the right thing to do. I asked her what this kiss meant and she told me what ever I wanted to make of it, from a fling to something that could "last forever".

Way to turn something into a nightmare.

Anyway, we sat and talked, and dream friend said something to me that a real life friend told me Friday night, which then led me to the realization that this was a dream and that I should wake up...

And I did.

Then came The Walking Dead inspired dream in which I was forced to kill a zombie who is a friend but not until after she had bit TEA, who I then had to put down as well.

Lessons learned?

1) Don't trust anyone in real life or the dream world.
2) Don't let people near your children.
3) No goulash after 9:00 pm.

1 comment:

  1. What dream friend said (and parroting real life friend) was, "I need more of you in my life" as a friend because...some people actually like me as a friend...and for some people, I am a great friend.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.