Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Briefly - On the 2012 Election Season

In the run-up to the elections of both 2004 and 2008, I was one of those people who woke up in the middle of the night to check primary data. I regularly had my day ruined/made by polls of states I’d never set foot in. I wrote checks and impassioned mass-emails. I could (and worse, did) explain the intricacies of the Texas two-step primary/caucus. I have no idea why or how political campaigns became my drug of choice, but now, in this brief window of daylight, I dread the coming darkness.

I Know The 2012 Election Cycle Will Kill Me

I can relate to this in a way that I am neither proud of nor ashamed of.

And The Daily Show has started InDecision 2012...
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Indecision 2012 - Indecision Edition - Republican Candidacy Announcements
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.