Friday, March 4, 2011

I thought I tasted of to many cigarettes

Ever wake up to a song lyric stuck in your head? Not the whole song...just one set of lyrics.

When the alarm went off, I had "When I kissed you, you didn't mind. I thought I tasted of too many cigarettes but you tasted like wine," from Jump in the River embedded in my mind.

As I was showering, more of the song kept coming back to me and by the time I had finished my coffee, I had a desperate need to hear the song. Seeing that I was already out and about, and I did not have the song on my phone, I was required to procure it from iTunes. Ahhh...instant gratification.

That this song was the inspiration for the title of this blog is not lost upon me...

"I'm not supposed to be here at all...it's all been a gorgeous mistake"

I am trying to remember what from my dreams was the trigger.

My guess is that I will never figure it out and that is another mystery for a Friday morning that has been odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.