Saturday, March 5, 2011

Randomness from the last couple of days

Finding myself rooting for Colgate is interesting. Partially because I remember chanting horrible things about them as an undergrad, and then there is the whole really not wanting RPI to win, because I am an awful person. Go Colgate! (Is the mascot palmolive?)

I did something stupid and embarrassing with twenty five pound dumbbells on Monday. Yesterday, I overdid it at Habitat and by the end of the evening, I had lost feeling in my fingertips. That being said, I am happy with the workout I got it.

Twenty two hours away from social media was wonderful and relaxing.

Having Lionel Richie's "Hello" stuck in my head is awesomely awful. I do blame Lux and NYMag for this.



Now you can have it too!

Speaking of wonderful music, is anyone going to Solid Sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.