Friday, May 20, 2011

The End is Nigh

A Story from the start of the End of Times

It had started.

I could not fall asleep until 5:30. When I woke up two hours later, I made myself breakfast, had a Red Bull and watched some news.

I cropped my hair, and then turned on the shower. Nothing came out.

Nothing.

There was not ANY F***ING water.

I do not leave the house without showering. No exceptions. I shower before working out.

I was sweating out my sins of the night before and I had to leave for H4H in ten minutes. And there was not f***ing water.

I called Teacher Dave, told him the predicament and then called the property manager.

They were aware of the problem and it was to be rectified shortly.

Well, I did get a dribble of ice cold water. That's what I showered in.

See, the Tribulations have begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.