Thursday, March 29, 2012

Waking up as a proud papa...

Time with TEA
My right hand is sore this morning. Really sore. A lot more sore than I anticipated it being. TEA and I had a catch yesterday (Okay, going off topic here but this is another reason that the whole having children late in life is a bad idea. Can you see yourself having at catch in your late 40s or early 50s? Would that be fair to your little one? Sorry. I know, I killed that damn horse years ago.) before we went out for pizza. TEA had his glove and we were using a real ball and like last year, I was not using a glove. For the first time, that I can remember, TEA was throwing consistently hard enough that I need to use a glove. He has had pop before and has stung my hand but I think we have moved past the whole "I don't need a glove" stage. This does make me happy.

The Best Anchor in the History of the News
(H/T to Ari)

Batman!

Did you see the picture of Batman being pulled over on the side of the road last week? Did you make a joke about it? Did you wonder what it was about?

The story is a lot more awesome than you could imagine.

Batman is a real hero.

Union Hockey
From USCHO.com:

If an excellent staff is one major value in a recruit’s decision-making process, Union seems to have it. The program’s other primary selling point is a top-notch education. The institution placed in the top 30 nationally in Forbes‘ 2011 rankings, and 40th among liberal arts schools in the vaunted U.S. News & World Report assessment.

Great hockey team, better school. Yeah, we are awesome. Go U!

Finally
Thank you to All Over Albany for linking to me yet again. You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.