Monday, March 22, 2010

My Favorite Sign from the HCR Debate

These are variations on the same theme of my favorite sign from the Tea Party Patriots regarding the HCR debate.

Maybe it is because I am being ironic, or maybe it is because when one side uses talking points as the basis of informed debate, the society as a whole loses.

I do have to add that I do believe that unless we, as a country, begin to come together, we are are going to fall apart.  The anger, distrust, and vitriol add nothing to the debate and serve to do nothing but enhance the reputations of bad men (unintelligent, illogical and piss poor personal choices being the metric for bad here) like Glenn Beck.

Images are from The Democratic Underground and the Denver Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.