Monday, March 22, 2010

PVH's List for the Album Project

@PVH1976's Contribution to The Album Project.

1. Cold Play ~ "Parachutes"
2. Radiohead ~ "The Bends"
3. Damian Rice ~ "O"
4. Sarah McLachlan ~ "Mirrorball"
5. The Postal Service ~ "Give Up"
6. Cold Play ~ "X & Y"
7. Sinead O'Connor ~ "I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got"
8. Tori Amos ~ "Little Earthquakes"
9. U2 ~ "The Joshua Tree"
10. Dido ~ "No Angel"
11. Sting ~ "Fields of Gold: The Best of Sting 1984 - 1994"
12. Sinead O'Connor ~ "Faith & Courage"
13. Maroon 5 ~ "Songs About Jane"
14. Nirvana ~ "Nevermind"
15. R.E.M. ~ "Out of Time"
16. The Cranberries ~ "Everybody Else is Doing it, So Why Can't We?"
17. Pet Shop Boys ~ "Pop Art"
18. Van Morrison ~ "The Best of Van Morrison"
19. James Blunt ~ "Back to Bedlam"
20. The Cure ~ "Disintegration"
21. The Police ~ "Every breath You Take: The Classics"
22. Blue October ~ "Foiled"
23. Green Day ~ "American Idiot"
24. Ben Harper ~ "Both Sides of the Gun"
25. The Smashing Pumpkins ~ "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness"


Please contribute your list!

7 comments:

  1. nice list. I'm guessing your a huge cold play fan?
    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And, yes, you caught me! :-) They are amazing in concert ~ get right in with the crowd. Wasn't too happy with "Viva la Vida", but it was one disappointment, & there were still some good tracks on it like "Lost!".

    Liked your list very much as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I have tried to like Coldplay but aside from a few singles I can't make it happen. That said I have no problem with people putting Coldplay on their lists. Except for Ned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! Ned would never. Too many compare them to his great love ~ Radiohead (my 2nd). I understand why some people can't get into them, honestly. To each their own. We share Nirvana among others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nirvana brings many together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I don't like Coldplay, this entire project is about respecting the choices we make...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What?!? I don't recall signing anything that said I had to respect no stinkin' choices!

    And I don't.

    I hate your favorite bands.

    Hmm… that's not really accurate.

    "I'm indifferent to your favorite bands."

    That's better.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.