Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And this the song that I woke up to in my head



Maybe it was because the dreams (no, I am not going to explain) or maybe it was because I kept waking up and stupidly checking my e-mails. Apart from the normal ones, I got an e-mail from a friend who needed a friend and I was too concerned with my own sleep to respond properly.

I apologize.

At some point, I have to run out and finish my holiday shopping but when weather.com says that the temperature feels like 2 degrees I have to reconsider the efficacy of doing that.

For the record, the new period of time for NCMA is four days.

2 comments:

  1. I like it...btw, have youy seen this?

    http://prostheticknowledge.tumblr.com/post/2301531933/radioheads-decade-spanning-secret-album-taken

    May be old news, but im trying it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari, yeah, I have done this. It is an amazing playlist.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.