Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rachel was on Letterman last night



As is well documented, I love her.

Yes, I still like him (even though the man is creepy).

Together, it is like peas and carrots.

The big reveal here: Rachel liked Glenn Beck before he became Fox News Channel's resident weeper.

And something I just thought of: If the new Speaker of the House went on Glenn Beck, which one of them would cry first?

(For the record, I don't care that either of them cry. I cry at movies (Toy Story 3 for instance), when holding my son, when thinking about my life and choices at three in the morning. If they feel the need to emote about what bothers them, I understand. I just don't understand that when they cry about the children and the future, the don't realize that suggesting cuts to education or denying them health care is causing harm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.