Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why is this a thing?


The above picture is from a site called...wait for it...

Kitty Wigs

I may be late to the party here, and while I do love odd pictures of cats being tortured accessorized, this seems like a step too far.

Wigs for cats? Why? It is not like these cats are bald, or going through chemo and suffering from hair loss. They are cats in wigs that drag queens would rip off, throw away, and bitch slap the person who gave it to them.

The best part...the above wig costs $60 (not including S/H). I am all for committing to a joke, but that seems...more ridiculous than I can properly express.

7 comments:

  1. I won't even pay $60 for a wig for myself. There's no way on earth I'm paying $60 to make Fiona look like an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you saw this on The Soup and not during a marathon viewing session of Must Love Cats...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah But Fiona would look so cute! And think of the conversation starter it would be!

    @Matthew It was The Soup. I did not know there was a show called "Must Love Cats" until last night. Good call on the pop culture inspiration for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew. I would love you either way, but I'd be worried for you if it had been the other source. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Matthew I am really tempted to watch this show now. I like (tolerate) cats, but...this seems wonderfully awesome and demonstrative of what may be wrong with this country on a macro level.

    What would you get if you combined Brick City with Must Love Cats?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out the video and book: http://www.kittywigs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous I have. Terrifying on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice. Sign your name.