Monday, March 21, 2011

Hockey Things

For those of you who can't get to the games, Inside College Hockey has the television lineup for the NCAA Men's Hockey Tournament. USCHO also has a listing. And for those who cannot find a television, "All 15 tournament games will be available on ESPN3.com."

As much as it pains me to say this...

Congratulations to RPI for making the tournament as well.

There, I did it.

(Does that make me the better man?)

I find it interesting that the Western College Hockey Blog is picking UMD over Union, already anticipating a game versus Yale.

Here is my bracket

East: Yale over Air Force. Union over UMD. Union over Yale
Northeast: Notre Dame over Merrimack. Miami over NH. Miami over Notre Dame.
West: Boston College over Colorado College. Michigan over Nebraska-Omaha. BC over Michigan.
Midwest: Western Michigan over Denver. North Dakota over RPI. North Dakota over Western Michigan.

Therefore, my Frozen Four is Union, Miami, Boston College and North Dakota.

I then have Union beating Miami and Boston College over North Dakota (but that is a pick 'em, as they are two incredible programs).

In the Final for the Championship...

Well, I am not going to say, because I don't want to publicly pick against Union, however, my hope is that BC will spend a lot of time in the Sin Bin and Union can take advantage of their dominant power play.

That's it, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.