Sunday, March 20, 2011

Is it called dancing when they are skating?

Union is going to the NCAA tournament.

On Friday, Union will play Minnesota-Duluth in Bridgeport, CT. as the second seed in the East Region...

And that mean we will hopefully be playing Yale (the number one seed in the entire tournament) on Saturday night.

(And while I wish I could be there, I have things that I cannot cancel...hopefully I will have this chance next year.)

Regardless of what happens this weekend, I am so proud of the hockey team and proud to be a member of the Union community. We have our first NCAA appearance. We won the Cleary Cup. This has been an amazing year.

Watching the selection show (which has been something that I have not had to watch with much interest in the past) while I was on the phone with Paige, I became distracted for a moment, and my eyes filled with tears.

Let's Go U!

You can see the complete bracket and coverage at USCHO.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Sign your name.